ok I need doll help
every matte sealant I’ve used on my dolls has eventually become weirdly tacky (in some cases its smooth to the touch, but if left to long all the faux fur will become stuck to it). I use sculpey gloss glaze for glossy bits like claws and eyes and while THAT WORKS FINE I dont have the $$ to be buying those teeny ass jars in satin all the time.
i’ve tried this rustoluem spray but even that has the same problem. I’m not sure if the sealant isn’t curing properly, or if its something else I’m using reacting with it. I don’t keep any of my finished dolls near sunlight or heat but they all have the same problem.
my main issue is that I dont have the time/money to be fucking around with a bunch of different things until something works, so if anyone can learn me some straight up facts please direct them to me